In order to register for the conference, you should create a participant account. This only takes a few moments and allows you to store your details for future visits.
After creating your account and logging in, proceed to the "Payments" link that will appear in the menu on the left, where you can:
- view and add your account details,
- pay conference fee,
- download a printable receipt.
Early registration is by August 5. After that date, the registration fees will increase substantially:
|CALCO & CALCO Tools||1100PLN||1400PLN|
|CALCO Early Ideas||250PLN||350PLN|
|CALCO, CALCO Tools & CALCO Early Ideas||1300PLN||1700PLN|
Only payments in the Polish currency (PLN) can be accepted! The current exchange rate is approx. 1EUR = 4.30PLN.
There are no separate fees for PhD students. However, a number of grants are available to support the attendance of PhD students, see here for details.
CALCO & CALCO Tools registration fee includes:
- Attendance of all CALCO and CALCO Tools scientific programme activities,
- Conference materials, including an electronic copy of conference proceedings,
- Lunches and coffee breaks on Sep. 3-6,
- Welcome reception and CALCO dinner. Additional dinner tickets can be purchased for 180PLN per person.
CALCO Early Ideas registration fee includes:
- Attendance of the CALCO Early Ideas workshop,
- Conference materials, including a printed copy of workshop proceedings,
- Lunch and coffee breaks on Sep. 2,
- CALCO EI dinner.