In order to ensure broad participation in the CALCO 2013 and to reduce economic barriers, a limited number of grants will be offered by the organizers targeted towards doctoral and masters students. The grants will cover the conference fee (without participation in the conference dinner), and accommodation in a dormitory for the duration of the conference.
Decisions concerning grants will be be made by the Organizing Committee. To apply, please complete your conference registration first. Afterwords, before you make any payments, come back to this page (while logged in) and fill in the the following data:
- Birth date;
- Name of the institution and of a PhD/Masters program;
- Topic of your thesis (if known);
- References to your research publications (if applicable);
- References to your talks at conferences;
- Name and address of a your thesis advisor.
Our grant budget is limited, so if you have an alternative source of funding easily available, please consider that someone else may need a grant more that you do! If you have any questions about grants and financial support, please feel free to contact the organizers.