A special workshop at CALCO 2013 is dedicated to tools based on algebraic and/or coalgebraic principles or that are emerging from the intersection of the two approaches, such as graph grammars or coinductive proof techniques. These include systems/prototypes/tools developed specifically for design, checking, execution, and verification of (co)algebraic specifications, but also tools targeting different application domains while making core or interesting use of (co)algebraic techniques. CALCO-Tools will take place on the same dates as the main CALCO conference, with no overlap between the technical programmes of the two events.
Tool submissions should not exceed 5 pages in LNCS format. The accepted tool papers will be included in the final proceedings of the conference. The tools should be made available on the web at the time of submission, for download and evaluation. Each submission will be evaluated by at least three reviewers; one or more of the reviewers will be asked to download and use the tool. At least one of the authors of each tool paper must attend the conference to demo the tool.
To submit a paper please visit our easychair submission site.
- April 8, 2013 April 15, 2013: Paper submission
- May 6, 2013 May 8, 2013: Author notification
- June 3, 2013: Final version due
- September 3-6, 2013: CALCO technical programme
- Einar Broch Johnsen, University of Oslo, Norway
- Mark Hills, CWI Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Barbara König, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Dorel Lucanu, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Romenia
- Dominik Luecke, CWI Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Till Mossakowski, DFKI, Germany
- Lutz Schröder, Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany (chair)
- Alexandra Silva, Radboud University Nijmegen and CWI Amsterdam, The Netherlands